Amity Law School,Amity University, Noida one of the pioneer legal institutions in India, is organizing two days national conference on POSTCOLONIALISM: INDIAN RESPONSE AND TRANSFORMATION- AUG 2017. This conference intends to bring together Academicians, Researchers, Professionals, Industry Experts and Enthusiasts to discuss about India’s specific responses to colonialism and to analyse the postcolonial understanding of the same. To discuss the Interdisciplinary approach, how it is inculcating profound understanding of the yester times in the era of rapid change and growth. This conference aims at providing a platform for academia for advancement and promotion in research in emerging areas.
- Postcolonialism: Perspectives from History and Literature
Postcolonial Socio-Political Responses
The Post-Colonial Legality in India
Indian Economic Transformation
Instructions for Authors
Original papers based on theoretical, empirical research or filed study related to the previously-mentioned sub themes are solicited for presentation in the conference. The paper should begin with title, short abstract and a list of keywords.
Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
Please do not submit plagiarized papers. Up to 15 % plagiarism shall be admissible. In case of more than 15 % plagiarism an intimation shall be made by peer review committee regarding revision and improvisation of the paper.
1. The abstract shall not exceed 300 words. It should also include title of the abstract, Key words, the author’s name, designation, name of institution, institutional affiliation, mailing address, contact number and E-mail ID.
2. Abstract shall be sent to email@example.com with the subject line “Abstract; Postcolonialism: Indian Response and Transformation”.
1. The length of full paper including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references, etc. should be between 5000 to 6000 words. Paper should be typed in Times New Roman 12-point font with 1.5 spacing.
2. Bluebook 20th Edition/APA shall be strictly followed for footnoting and referencing.
3. The full version of paper should be submitted in soft copy and shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Final Paper; Post colonialism: Indian Response and Transformation”.
A Peer Review Committee will review the abstracts and full papers and information regarding acceptance, modification and presentation shall be communicated to the authors subsequently.
On the confirmation of acceptance of full length paper, copy right certificate will have to be submitted by the author.
The selected papers will be published in the form of proceedings.
Paper Submission deadline: 21st JULY 2017
Notification of Acceptance/Improvisation: Within five working days of the submission of abstract/Paper
Last Date of Registration: 10th JULY 2017
- Registration Fee- 1200/- INR for All
- Accommodation fee- 1000/-INR (Excluding registration fee)
- Mode of payment – Demand Draft Demand draft to be made in favour of “Amity University UP” payable at Noida.
- Demand draft along with registration form should reach to the given address within a week from the date of online registration-
The Addl. Director office,
Room Number G-07,
Ground Floor, I-2 Block
Amity University, Sector-125
Noida, Uttar Pradesh,
Pin- 201 313
Accommodation for out station participants will be arranged in the Amity University Campus on the payment of extra charges along with registration fee. kindly write an email making the request at email@example.com with subject “ACCOMODATION”.
Accommodation fee- 1000 INR (Excluding Registration Fee)
It Includes Two Night Stay and Three Meals per day for two days.
- For Review Related Queries
- For Publication Related and another Queries
- For Paper Registration Related Queries