Precedent is a bi-annual publication of Jus Dicere Center of Research In Law with ISBN Number – 978-93-5281-177-9, that provides in-depth coverage of the issues that are of great importance to private practitioners, judges, corporate lawyers and government attorney.
There shall be a peer review of each article submitted to the Board of Editors for publications by eminent scholars in the field of law on which the article/book review is focusing as part of the selection process for publication in the forthcoming issue.
Precedent welcomes the submission of following-
1) Short articles (2500-3500 words excluding footnotes)
2) Long articles (4000-5500 words excluding footnotes)
2. Book review (1000-2500 words)
3. Case comments (1000-1500 words)
1) Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
2) Every paper, article or Case Comment should have an Abstract not exceeding 300 words. The Abstract should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and may have a maximum of five keywords in alphabetical order separated by commas.
3) The text and citation must confirm to the 19th Edition of the Bluebook: A uniform system of citation.
4) Provide a cover letter including your name, school or affiliation, title of your manuscript, address, telephone number and email address.
5) The manuscripts should be submitted online in a MS Word format document at Submission@jusdicere.co.in.
Single Author- 1500/-
last Date of Submission- October 25, 2017
Declaration of Result- Before, October 30, 2017
Last Date of Payment- It will be mentioned in selection mail
Date of Publication- First Week of December 2017
Dispatch of certificates- December 15, 2017
In case of any query mail at email@example.com or call at +91 8744099951 or +91 8754918368.
For further details click here