Name of NGO:
About INDIA Redefined:
INDIA Redefined is not just an organization but a movement which began in 2009 with a desire to attempt something on an audacious scale by individuals like us without any funding and to date we have not taken any donations to achieve some important milestones and has emerged as a Common United Platform (CUP) of Collective Responsibility which endeavors to create a HAPPY INDIA by looking into the functioning of Citizens, Corporates, NGO’s and Government which are the four pillars of a nation.
Internship Programs Of INDIA Redefined-Need College/School Students For Online Back Office Support &other; Campaigns-College / University / School Students across Globe from anywhere in India as well as any other Country ·
The selected intern(s) can work on one of the followings during the internship:
1.Finding Sponsors for INDIA Redefined Projects -See Projects presentation here
2. Online Back Office Support -Excel Data Entry
3. Marketing for NGO Association
4. Social Media /Email /Facebook Marketing
5. Leading one of these by making a team of 5-25 students – Educate India, Clean India, Green India, I Care, AWAKEN INDIA, C.U.R.E INDIA, Harmony Campaign, Campaign – Motivating the beggars to stop begging and start working, INDIA Redefined Awareness Campaign or any other.
6. Help in associating Corporates for CSR with INDIA Redefined which is CSR Hub.
7.Associating NRIs/ Global Indians for “Develop your own village” campaign funding and Coordinating.
Types of Internship:
- Individual Internship – A student works individually throughout the course of his/ her internship.
- Group Internship – Student forms a group of 10 people and contributes as a group. The group leader will get two certificates – one for Internship & other for organizing.
The internship will continue over a period of two to four weeks where our senior associates will monitor the impact of your participation. You are expected to spend at least 15 hours during this internship period.
Successful Completion of the internship will subsequently lead to the award of a certificate from INDIA Redefined, which can be used as a document to support your extracurricular activities while you apply for further education or a job.
- College / University Students /School Students interested in an internship should send their CV and Photograph at email@example.com
rg Please mention in the subject line “Request for Internship”.
- Students keen on leadership roles to become Coordinators or Coordinating Campaigns / Initiatives / Events / Activities in their College/University or City/Village/ School should also send their details in a separate email at firstname.lastname@example.org wi
th the subject line mentioning their interest in being Coordinator.
Read About their Internship Program Here
Read About their Teen Wing Internship Here