Zoheb Hossain, Advocate-on-record at the Supreme Court of India and Senior Standing Counsel, Income Tax Department at the High Court of Delhi is seeking one Paralegal/Legal Assistant for his chamber practice in New Delhi in his G.K. 1 office.
Nature and Duties of Paralegal includes:
- Managing inventory of files in the office.
- Photocopying and Scanning Documents.
- Preparing Compilation of Judgments with Index
- Other administrative work relating to cases
- Following up with clients and department for documents, fixing conferences, etc.
- Supervising filing and refiling of cases by clerks.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate degree in any subject through English Medium University
- Fluent in reading and writing English
- Computer Skills like MS Office including Word and Excel
- Competent typing skills on computer keyboard
- Capable of taking dictation
Desirable Qualification and Requirements
- Law degree
- Prior experience of administrative work and managing any office.
- Capable of Drafting basic applications/affidavits from set formats
Basic Salary of Rs. 20,000/-
Interested candidates should forward their Resume at email@example.com.
Mobile Number: 9999711099