The Syndicate conference is a stimulus for introspection and it offers a unique MUN experience not only to students from India, but from all over the world.
We, a Syndicate of diplomats are here to bring back the actual embodiment of United Nations, for when we unite together for a common cause, transcend all divisions and differences, we are one.
It is nothing less than a compelling picture painted by an artist to find solutions to political controversies, undesired crisis, territorial disputes and fiery allegations.
7 JUL 2017 – 9 JUL 2017
NEW DELHI, INDIA
- UNGA (DISEC): Creation of an international framework for regulation of prospective military presence in outer space
- UNGA (SOCHUM): Preventing and Countering extremism and radicalisation with special emphasis on US and Europe
- UNGA (SPECPOL): Global Partnership in governance of global commons
- HRC: International obligation of states on fulfilment of human rights
- ICJ: Obligation to negotiate access to Pacific Ocean
- European Union: Relocation and resettlement of refugees add with reference to revisiting Dublin Regulation and improving border patrol
- UNSC: Emergency meeting of the UN Security Council on the Situation in the Middle East with special emphasis on the US Airstrikes in Syria
- UNFCCC: Reviewing matters hindering the progressive implementation of The Paris Agreement
To register in this event click here
Best Delegation- 3,00,000
Best Delegate- 50,000
High Commendation :- 30,000
Special Mention :- 15,000
For any further queries kindly contact,
Sasha Mehta: +91-9711340270
Abhinav Grover: +91- 9818890536