Mohammad Abdul Bari Institute of Juridical Sciences & Lex Research Hub are co-organizing a Workshop on “Criminal Litigation & Trial Advocacy”
12th August (Sunday), 2018
Multipurpose Hall, MAB Institute of Juridical Science, Domkal, District – Murshidabad, West Bengal.
WHY THIS WORKSHOP?
– The workshop aims to address the fundamental as well as the contemporary issues of substantive and procedural criminal law.
– Court setup and investigative machinery, and the lawyer’s responsibility in connection with them.
– Role of a criminal lawyer in a trial, with special focus on cross-examination and examination technique
– Drafting of key criminal documents (FIR, complaint, Bail, Protest petition, SLP, etc.)
– Case management and litigation strategy
– Operational aspects in building a criminal practice: Billing, ethics, business development.
– Enhancement of knowledge, skills and learning from Industry top executives having decades of working experience.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Academicians, Lawyers, Practitioners, Government Officials, NGOs, Police Personals, Research Scholars and Students.
Last date of Registration 31st July 2018.
Workshop to be held on 12th August 2018.
For registration without accommodation & travelling facilities: Rs. 1250/- only.
Spot Registration Rs. 1500/- only.
(Registration fee is inclusive of kits, lunch, snacks and refreshments)
ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION
Boarding and lodging facility will be provided by the college on payment of Rs. 1500/. Per participant.
Outstation Participants who will be availing accommodation from college will be given pick and drop facility from local railway station or bus stations by the organizers of the event.
FOR THE PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE
The participant can be made payment by NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/Demand Draft or Bank transfer in favour of:
BENEFICIARY NAME – MAB INSTITUTE OF JURIDICAL SCIENCE
ACCOUNT NUMBER – 1302010105151
IFSC CODE – UTBI0BBDE61
BANK NAME – UNITED BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH NAME – BARTANABAD
After the completion of payment, along with complete registration form all the participants are required to take a picture/ screen-shot of the receipt. And compulsorily sent an e-mail at email@example.com, attaching your receipt with mentioning (Participant Name & Contact No).
For any further details, assistance or information, kindly contact:
Mrs. Sangeeta Rehman Akbar +91-9434394027
MD SHAKLAIN MOSTAQUE: +91-7501232413
MOUMITA DEBNATH: +91-9564155544
SK SUJAUDDIN: +91-9083441698
LEX RESEARCH HUB CO-ORDINATOR:
MR. PRODIPTA BARMAN : +91-9830476901
SONAM HASSIM: +91-8001324635
ACCOMMODATION & TRANSPORTATION:
MR. YUSUF ANSARY: +91-9733718218
MR. KISHAN PAL: +91-8436736280